Safe And Easy To Use: Perfectly Safe In Electric Pressure Cooker, Freezer And Oven (Up To 425 F). Stain Resistant, Bacteria And Odor Free. Free Of Bpa.
Trust-Worthy Brand: High Quality Egg Bite Molds From The Makers Of The Famous Stack N’ Cook By Sensible Needs..
Stackable Set: Make 14 Egg Bites In One-Go – Save Time By Making Double The Goodness! (Do Not Use Lid Inside Oven Or Pressure Cooker).
Perfect Size: Compatible With Most 6 Or 8 Qt Electric Pressure Cookers. A Must-Have Accessory For Your Pressure Cooker!.
MULTIPURPOSE: 8 diameter Food-Grade Silicone molds – Use for Starbucks-style Egg Bites, Brownies, Popsicles, Baby Food, Yogurt, etc.PERFECT SIZE: Compatible with most 6 or 8 Qt Electric Pressure Cookers. A Must-Have Accessory for your Pressure Cooker!SAFE AND EASY TO USE: Perfectly safe in Electric Pressure Cooker, Freezer and Oven (up to 425 F). Stain resistant, Bacteria and Odor Free. Free of BPASTACKABLE SET: Make 14 Egg Bites in One-Go – Save Time by Making Double the Goodness! (Do not use lid inside oven or pressure cooker)TRUST-WORTHY BRAND: High Quality Egg Bite Molds from the makers of the Famous Stack N’ Cook by Sensible Needs.
· Place the trivet into your Instant Pot. Add 2 cups of water. Now carefully place the silicone egg mold onto the trivet in the Instant Pot and lower. Be sure to leave the lid off the mold. That should never go into the Instant Pot. Cook the eggs for 6 minutes on a low pressure setting and naturally release for 5 minutes.
· Tips for Making the Best Instant Pot Egg Bites: The first thing you need — other than an Instant Pot! — is an egg bite mold. These are inexpensive silicone molds that you can easily purchase on Amazon or a variety of other stores. They often come with a cover, which keeps the excess moisture off the top of the eggs. Mine doesn’t have a …
· Pressure cook the egg bites. Pour the 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and place a metal rack at the bottom of the Instant Pot. Carefully place the egg mold on top of the metal rack and cover and seal the Instant Pot. Cool the egg bites on high manual pressure for 10 minutes (it will also take about 10 minutes for pressure to …
· Use the storage lid to make treats ahead of time and freeze them for quick meals in the future. Fits 6-qt. and 8-qt. Instant Pots. 7 cups for preparing egg bites, steamed eggs, muffins and more. Thick-gauge, food-safe silicone is durable and heat-resistant to 450°F. Includes clear silicone lid for refrigerator/freezer storage.
· Loosely cover the mold with foil. Pour 1 ½ cups water in the bottom of Instant Pot liner. Place mold on a trivet* and lower into the pot. Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button …
· Step Three: Pressure Cook. Pour 1.5 cups of cold water into the inner pot of the pressure cooker and place a metal rack inside the inner pot. Place the egg bites on the rack, stacking the molds if you prepared a double batch. Place the lid on the inner pot and be sure the vent knob is sealed. Set cook time for 9 minutes on high pressure.
STARBUCKS SOUS VIDE EGG BITES4 eggs4 strips of bacon1.5 cups of favorite cheeses1/2 cup of cottage cheese1/4 cup of heavy creampepper(no salt needed) blend f…
PERFECT SIZE: Compatible with most 6 or 8 Qt Electric Pressure Cookers. A Must-Have Accessory for your Pressure Cooker! SAFE AND EASY TO USE: Perfectly safe in Electric Pressure Cooker, Freezer and Oven (up to 425 F).
Step 1. Beat eggs in a medium bowl until yellow and frothy. Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Advertisement. Step 2. Toss spinach, Muenster cheese, and onion together in a small bowl. Divide evenly among the cavities of a silicone egg mold. Pour beaten eggs into each cavity, filling each 3/4 full.
· The 8 Best Frying Pans in 2021. The Final Verdict. For high-quality, versatile egg molds, YumYum Utensils’ nonstick silicone ring set ( available at Amazon) is our top all-around pick. The rings create perfectly round eggs (and pancakes, burgers, and more) and are made of easy-to-clean silicone.