Table of Contents
Craving a chocolate cake but don’t have the time or ingredients for a full-blown dessert? This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mug Cake is your savior! With no flour, butter, oil, or refined sugar, it’s not only easy but also a tad healthier. Perfect for when the chocolate cravings hit. And the best part? It’s ready in about 60 seconds.
- An egg
- Cocoa powder
- Maple syrup
- Begin by beating the egg in a small bowl or directly in your microwave-safe mug (ad).
- Add peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the cocoa powder until the batter achieves a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the batter to a tall 12-oz coffee mug.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds or until the mug cake rises and its top sets.
Tips and Variations
Mug cakes are versatile. They come in many flavors from chocolate to vanilla, peanut butter, and even funfetti. Ensure you measure and prepare your ingredients beforehand for a smooth cooking process. If you’re looking for variations, here are some ideas:
- Vanilla Cake in a Mug
- Strawberry Cake in a Mug
- Lemon Cake in a Mug
- Pumpkin Cake in a Mug
- Carrot Cake in a Mug
- Caramel Cake in a Mug
- Coffee Cake in a Mug
Mug cakes are pure magic, especially for those with busy schedules. This Easy Cake in a Mug Recipe ensures that you can always have a delightful treat, ready in just a minute. So, the next time the craving strikes, you know what to do!
For more mug cake recipes, check out the following: