Q: Can I replace chicken with other meats in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use other meats that are easy to cook and have both lean and fatty parts.
Q: Is it necessary to use a specific type of oil?
A: No, you can choose any cooking oil you prefer.
Q: Can I adjust the seasonings according to my taste?
A: Yes, feel free to adjust seasonings like soy sauce, sugar, salt, and meat sauce to suit your taste.
Stir-Fried Chicken with Chrysanthemum Greens
- A large bunch of Chrysanthemum greens
- Chicken (can be substituted with other meats)
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Spicy yellow bean sauce (optional)
- Oil of choice
- Heat oil in a pan and add uniformly cut chicken or other meats.
- Cook over medium-low heat until partially cooked, then add soy sauce for coloring and flavoring the meat.
- Stir and sniff, adjusting the flavor with meat sauce or bean paste as needed.
- Continue stirring until the meat is fragrant and looks good, then add the chrysanthemum greens, cleaned and cut into segments.
- Mix quickly and thoroughly, turning off the heat before the greens completely wilt. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add any missing seasonings like sugar, salt, meat sauce, or soy sauce, mix well, and remove from heat.
- Enjoy your meal!
- Rich in protein from chicken
- Contains vitamins and minerals from Chrysanthemum greens
- Adjustable calorie content based on the amount and type of oil and meat used