Q: Can I use other types of fish for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can substitute the Norwegian Arctic cod with other firm white fish, but the unique taste of the cod is a key aspect of this recipe.
Q: Is it necessary to separate the egg yolks and whites?
A: Yes, separating the yolks and whites and cooking them separately enhances the texture and flavor of the fried rice.
Q: How do I know when the cod is perfectly cooked?
A: The cod is perfectly cooked when it’s flaky and opaque. Overcooking can make it dry and tough.
Norwegian Arctic Cod and Golden Egg Fried Rice
- 1 bowl of rice
- 1 piece of Norwegian Arctic cod
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 eggs
- Appropriate amount of cooking oil
- Appropriate amount of corn
- Prepare ingredients as shown in the image.
- Separate the yolks and whites of the eggs. Mix the yolks with the rice thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry the cod until cooked, then set aside.
- Fry the egg whites in oil until cooked, then set aside.
- Stir-fry the rice with oil until evenly mixed.
- Add cooked corn, diced carrot, egg whites, and cod to the rice. Stir-fry until evenly mixed.
- Season with a suitable amount of salt.
- Stir-fry on high heat until everything is well combined and serve.
- Enjoy your soft, fragrant, and nutritious fried rice.
- It's delicious, give it a try!
- Rich in protein from cod and eggs
- Contains healthy carbohydrates from rice
- Provides vitamins and minerals from carrots and corn