Q: Can I use canned pineapple instead of fresh for this recipe?
A: Yes, canned pineapple can be used, but fresh pineapple might offer better flavor and texture.
Q: Is it necessary to add sugar and salt?
A: Sugar enhances the sweetness, while a pinch of salt can balance the flavors. Adjust according to your taste.
Q: What can be used if I don’t have tart shells?
A: You can make your own pastry dough or use ready-made pie crusts as an alternative.
Pineapple Pie: A Heavenly Treat with Crisp, Golden Crust
- 1 Egg
- 1 Pineapple
- 6 Tart Shells
- Sugar, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Follow the instructions shown in the images for preparing the pineapple and assembling the pie.
- Ensure that the pineapple is cleaned and cut appropriately for the pie filling.
- Prepare the tart shells, adding the pineapple filling to each.
- Mix the egg with sugar and salt, then pour this mixture over the pineapple filling in the tart shells.
- Bake the pies until the crust is golden and crispy, and the filling is cooked through.
- Enjoy the fragrant, sweet-and-sour pineapple filling with the deliciously crisp, golden crust.
- Don't forget to try this recipe; it's incredibly tasty!
- Calories: Varies based on the size of the pies and additional ingredients used.
- Rich in Vitamin C and Manganese from pineapple.
- Contains carbohydrates, proteins, and fats from the tart shell and egg.