How to make a low-calorie apple cake?
No butter, no oil, just eggs, apples, sugar, flour, and spices. Then, this low-calorie cake is made in no time, you will probably be able to peel and cut the apples and stir the batter in about 10 minutes. 30 minutes baking time and voila: a beautiful and delicious low-fat apple cake, which can be served shortly after being taken out of the oven.
How to make the best apple cake?
1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F). 2 Grease and flour a 22 cm (8.5 inch) pan and set aside. 3 Peel, core, and thinly slice the apples. 4 Place the eggs, sugar, lemon zest, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer, and beat until thick and creamy. 5 Add the flour, baking powder, and milk, and beat until well combined. More items…
How many calories are in a slice of apple cake?
Low Fat Apple Cake. This low fat apple cake is super moist, flavorful and delicious! Plus, it’s really low in calories because there’s no butter or oil. Only 116 calories per slice… that means you can enjoy more of it!
What is the healthiest frosting to use for apple cake?
** For a healthy cream cheese frosting, beat 1 cup non-fat cream cheese with 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1 teaspoon cinnamon until light and fluffy. TO STORE: Healthy apple cake can be stored at room temperature, covered, for up to 3 days.
Skinny Fresh Apple Cake Recipe – BettyCrocker.com
· Spray bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. 2. In large bowl, beat sugars, buttermilk, oil, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 20 to 30 seconds or until blended. Add all remaining ingredients except …
All in One Apple Cake Recipe – Weight Loss Resources
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F. Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin with low-fat margarine. Mix the apples with the sugar, cinnamon and mixed spice. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and make a well in the …
Apple Cake | Weight Watchers | Pointed Kitchen
· Line and grease a 23 cm cake tin. Core and slice the apples and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the low fat spread and the caster sugar/superfine sugar until it is smooth and pale. Add the egg. Sieve the flour …
2 Ingredient Healthy Apple Cloud Cake (No Flour, Eggs …
· This healthy cake is light, airy and melts in your mouth. It’s like eating a cloud. It’s a low calorie dessert that is just 2 ingredients. It’s easy to make and doesn’t require baking. It also doesn’t need any flour, eggs, butter, oil or added sugar. It’s a fun and unique cake to try.
Low Fat Apple Bundt Cake Recipes | SparkRecipes
Apple Coffee Cake. Apples and raisins provide the moistness, which means less oil can be used in this low saturated fat, low cholesterol, and low sodium coffee cake. CALORIES: 179.3 | FAT: 4.5 g | PROTEIN: 2.8 g | CARBS: 33.4 g | FIBER: 1.8 g. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Apple Coffee Cake Calories.
Low Fat Apple Crumb Coffee Cake | Tasty Kitchen: A …
Preparation. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray. For the cake, combine applesauce and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add egg and beat until mixed. In a smaller bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and …
No Sugar Added Apple Cake – THE SUGAR FREE DIVA
Instructions. Preheat your oven to 325 and prep a pan for nonstick. Mix together your apples, nuts, cinnamon, and vanilla. Set this bowl aside. In another bowl, beat together the liquid, oil, and the eggs. Set this aside. Now in a mixing …
Calories in Apple Cake – Calorie, Fat, Carb, Fiber, and …
Calories per serving of Apple Cake. 63 calories of Walnuts, (0.08 cup, chopped) 61 calories of Granulated Sugar, (0.08 cup) 44 calories of Apples, fresh with skin, (0.67 cup, quartered or chopped) 38 calories of Olive Oil, (0.02 cup) 36 calories of Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, unenriched, (0.08 cup)
Weight Watchers Friendly Apple Bundt Cake 6 SMART …
· Ingredients for Apple Bundt Cake: 3 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups Splenda sugar 1 tsp baking powder 3/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp table salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg 1 cup 1% low-fat buttermilk 3 large …
Healthy Bundt Cake Recipes – EatingWell
Rating: 3.5 stars. 3. In this healthy cranberry-walnut Bundt cake recipe, Greek yogurt and shredded apple or pear keep the cake moist and are a healthy substitute for extra butter. If you want to use something other than allspice, try pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon in the filling.
- How to make a low-calorie apple cake?
- How to make the best apple cake?
- How many calories are in a slice of apple cake?
- What is the healthiest frosting to use for apple cake?
- Skinny Fresh Apple Cake Recipe – BettyCrocker.com
- All in One Apple Cake Recipe – Weight Loss Resources
- Apple Cake | Weight Watchers | Pointed Kitchen
- 2 Ingredient Healthy Apple Cloud Cake (No Flour, Eggs …
- Low Fat Apple Bundt Cake Recipes | SparkRecipes
- Low Fat Apple Crumb Coffee Cake | Tasty Kitchen: A …
- No Sugar Added Apple Cake – THE SUGAR FREE DIVA
- Calories in Apple Cake – Calorie, Fat, Carb, Fiber, and …
- Weight Watchers Friendly Apple Bundt Cake 6 SMART …
- Healthy Bundt Cake Recipes – EatingWell