Q: Can I use a different type of mushroom for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use other varieties, but the flavor profile might change slightly.
Q: Is it necessary to use a kitchen paper to dry the cod fish?
A: Yes, drying the cod fish ensures better seasoning adherence and texture.
Q: Can I cook this in a regular oven if I don’t have an air fryer?
A: Yes, you can bake it in a preheated oven at 200°C for approximately 10 minutes, adjusting the time based on size and quantity.
Mushroom Paper-Wrapped Cod Fish
- Norwegian Arctic Cod Fish - 1 piece
- Mushrooms - 4 pieces
- Onion - 1/4 piece
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - to taste
- Cut the mushrooms into flowers and slice the onion.
- Dry the cod fish using kitchen paper.
- Evenly sprinkle and rub salt on the cod fish.
- Lay out parchment paper and place the onions and cod fish on top.
- Add mushrooms on top and drizzle with a little oil.
- Fold the parchment paper, folding from one side to the other.
- Cook in an air fryer at 200°C for about 10 minutes, adjust the time based on size and quantity.
- The Mushroom Paper-Wrapped Cod Fish is ready to serve.
- Rich in protein from cod fish
- Low in calories and carbs
- Contains vitamins and minerals from mushrooms and onions