Q: Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can substitute the lean pork with chicken, beef, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.
Q: Is it necessary to use both light and dark soy sauce?
A: While using both enhances the flavor and color, you can adjust according to your taste or use only one type if preferred.
Q: Can I make this dish without the small chili peppers?
A: Yes, you can omit the small chili peppers if you prefer a less spicy dish.
Stir-Fried Carrots with Garlic Sauce
- 2 carrots
- 200g lean pork
- 1 tablespoon Zhen Xian Garlic Sauce
- Appropriate amount of green onions and ginger
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 small chili peppers
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté ginger and small chili peppers until fragrant.
- Add Zhen Xian Garlic Sauce and stir well.
- Add pork strips and stir-fry until they're just cooked.
- Add carrot strips, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir-fry on high heat until evenly mixed.
- Finally, sprinkle green onions, stir well, and serve.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals from carrots
- Lean pork provides protein
- Contains sodium from soy sauces and oyster sauce