Table of Contents
★Powerful – 150 Watts, 6-Leaf Blades, 4000Mah Battery Can Use 20-30 Times, Great For Making Smoothies,Shakes,Frozen Drinks..
★Lightweight – 1.1 Pounds, Mini Size, Easily Take It In A Trip Or On An Airplane..
★Blend And Go – One-Key Operation, Completely Hands Free. Crush Hard Fruits And Vegetables In 40S, Even Ice And Nuts..
★Bpa Free – Food Grade Material 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml Blending Cup, Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe (Blender Base Is Excluded).
SAFETY – Comes with overheating & overload protection & automatic recovery function. : Please tighten the bottle with the base before use. BPA FREE – Food grade material 13.5 oz / 400 ml blending cup, easy clean, dishwasher safe (blender base is excluded) POWERFUL – 150 Watts, 6-leaf blades, 4000mAh Battery can use 20-30 times, great for making smoothies,shakes,frozen drinks. BLEND AND GO – One-key operation, completely hands free. Crush hard fruits and vegetables in 40s, even ice and nuts. LIGHTWEIGHT – 1.1 pounds, mini size, easily take it in a trip or on an airplane.
Which personal blender is best?
The Best Personal Blender
- NutriBullet 600W Nutrient Extract Personal Blender. Fast, easy to operate, and very robust, the NutriBullet 600W Nutrient Extract Personal Blender will make smoothies in the blink of an eye …
- Ninja Nutri Personal Blender. There’s plenty of functionality at your fingertips with the Ninja Nutri Personal Blender. …
- Hamilton Beach Personal Blender. …
How to buy the best personal blender?
The best blender can blitz … included with this KitchenAid blender, and while the K400 made light work of fruits and vegetables, nuts, unfortunately, turned to powder rather than being evenly chopped. If you buy this blender in the US or Australia …
How do I make a smoothie without a blender?
- Mash ingredients using a fork or a potato masher
- Use pre-blended ingredients and stir
- Use powdered forms of ingredients
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or glass and use your mouth to blend (i.e. chew)
- Use other tools to blend without a blender such as a food processor, or non-electric blenders or hand blenders
How to buy the best Blender for smoothies?
What to look for in a personal blender
- Motor size Your personal blender’s motor size is measured in watts. …
- Cup size Your preferred blender cup size is up to you. …
- Settings Do you want to press one button and have your machine deliver you a perfectly-blended smoothie or would you prefer to save some money and manually pulse your blender …