Ricotta Gnocchi with Herb Brown Butter Sauce
- Ricotta cheese
- Various herbs for sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and flour until you get a soft dough texture.
- Shape the dough into small gnocchi pieces and set aside.
- In a skillet, melt butter and add chosen herbs. Cook until the butter starts to brown slightly.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling water until they float to the top. This indicates they are cooked.
- Transfer the cooked gnocchi to the skillet with the herb brown butter sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Graham Cracker One-Egg Cookies
- Graham cracker crumbs
- One eggegg (ad)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and one egg. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into small cookie balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Discover more delightful one-egg recipes like the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coconut Oat Cookies at The Improving Cook. Or if you’re in the mood for a savory twist, check out the Masala Skillet Scramble and the Cheesy Potato Egg Bake. For the ultimate dessert, don’t forget to try the Fudgy Brown Sugar Brownies.