Q: Can I use a different type of tofu for this recipe?
A: Yes, any firm tofu should work well for this recipe.
Q: Is it necessary to use chicken juice, or can I substitute it with something else?
A: Chicken juice adds a unique flavor, but you can substitute it with vegetable broth or a seasoning of your choice for a different taste.
Q: How do I know when the tofu is perfectly cooked?
A: The tofu is perfectly cooked when it’s golden brown on both sides and has absorbed the flavors of the sauce.
Chicken Juice Golden Tofu Blocks
- 200g Tofu
- 3g Green Onions
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3 tablespoons Water Starch
- Appropriate amount of Cooking Oil
- 1g Salt
- A pinch of Sichuan Pepper Powder
- A small amount of Water
- 5g Tai Tai Le Fresh Chicken Juice
- 1 Egg
- Gather the ingredients: tofu, egg, fresh chicken juice, green onions, and garlic.
- Finely chop the green onions and garlic. Carve a crisscross pattern on the tofu's surface and marinate with salt and Sichuan pepper powder.
- Add water starch and salt to the egg, mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into a pan in batches to make thin egg sheets. Set aside.
- Place tofu on the egg sheets, fold the sheets over the tofu from both sides, and seal the edges with water starch.
- Cut the wrapped tofu into halves for better flavor absorption.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and add the tofu blocks. Fry them.
- Fry until both sides are golden brown.
- Add chopped green onions and garlic for fragrance.
- Add fresh chicken juice and a small amount of water, cook for a few minutes until the tofu absorbs the flavors, then turn off the heat.
- Your Chicken Juice Golden Tofu Blocks are ready to serve.
- Enjoy the delicious and nutritious golden tofu blocks enriched with the savory taste of chicken juice.
- High in Protein
- Source of Healthy Fats
- Contains Essential Amino Acids
- Low in Carbohydrates
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals