Q: Can I use frozen Canadian Arctic shrimp for this recipe?
A: Yes, the recipe is designed for frozen Canadian Arctic shrimp, which you can defrost before cooking.
Q: Is it necessary to cook the shrimp before adding it to the batter?
A: No, the shrimp are cooked during the pan-frying process.
Q: Can I make this recipe without eggs?
A: Eggs are crucial for binding the ingredients, but you can try using an egg substitute for a similar effect.
Delicious Canadian Arctic Shrimp and Seaweed Pancakes
- 250g Canadian Arctic Shrimp
- 150g Seaweed
- 150g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Spoon Cooking Oil
- Thaw the Canadian Arctic shrimp, which are caught and frozen in the frigid waters of the North Atlantic and Arctic Oceans.
- Peel the shrimp, keeping the tails, and chop the seaweed.
- Mix the flour and two eggs to form a batter.
- Combine the seaweed and shrimp with the batter, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the batter, spreading it evenly.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown, flipping halfway.
- Serve the pancake once it's cooked.
- Rich in protein from shrimp and eggs.
- Contains iodine and minerals from seaweed.
- Carbohydrates from flour.