Q: Can I substitute the meat in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use either pork loin or chicken breast for the meat.
Q: What if I don’t have Tai Tai Le Fresh Chicken Sauce?
A: You can use a similar chicken sauce or broth as a substitute.
Q: How do I ensure the bamboo shoots are crispy?
A: Make sure to stir-fry the bamboo shoots until all the water evaporates, this will help them stay crispy.
Chicken Sauce Crispy Bamboo Shoots
- 300g Crispy Bamboo Shoots
- 60g Tai Tai Le Fresh Chicken Sauce
- Appropriate amount of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Appropriate amount of boiling water
- Clean the bamboo shoots with water, squeeze out the excess water and set aside.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Heat a suitable amount of vegetable oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add meat strips (pork loin or chicken breast) and stir-fry until the color changes. (This step is optional and was not used in this recipe).
- Add the bamboo shoots and stir-fry until dry.
- Add boiling water and bring to a boil.
- Add the Tai Tai Le Fresh Chicken Sauce and cook for 3-5 minutes to flavor.
- Turn off the heat and serve in a soup bowl.
- This dish is rich in protein, especially if meat is added.
- Bamboo shoots are low in calories and high in dietary fiber.
- The dish contains healthy fats from the vegetable oil.