Q: Can I substitute the rice noodles with another type of noodle?
A: Yes, you can use other types of noodles, but the texture and flavor will vary.
Q: How do I know when the tomatoes are cooked enough?
A: The tomatoes are ready when they become soft and release their juices, integrating well with the other ingredients.
Q: Is it necessary to use both soy sauce and oyster sauce?
A: Both sauces contribute unique flavors, but you can adjust according to your taste preferences.
Tomato and Egg Stir-Fried Rice Noodles
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, as needed
- Rice noodles, as needed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Sugar, to taste
- Prepare the ingredients as shown in the picture, soak the rice noodles in advance.
- Heat oil in a pan and scramble the eggs. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the green onions until fragrant.
- Add tomato pieces and stir-fry briefly.
- Add salt and sugar, stir-fry until the tomatoes soften and release juice.
- Add a tablespoon of soy sauce for flavoring.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce for additional taste.
- Include the rice noodles and eggs, stir-fry until evenly mixed.
- Serve the dish on a plate.
- Show the finished dish in a picture.
- Enjoy the nutritious and delicious meal with a balance of sour and sweet flavors.
- Appreciate the smooth and firm texture of the rice noodles.
- Showcase the final dish in another picture.
- This dish offers a good balance of carbohydrates, proteins, and essential nutrients from the vegetables and eggs.
- It's a wholesome meal that combines the energy of rice noodles with the health benefits of tomatoes and eggs.