Q: Can I adjust the sweetness of the Osmanthus Black Tea Poached Milk?
A: Yes, the amount of rock sugar or brown sugar can be varied according to taste.
Q: Is it necessary to remove the tea leaves and osmanthus flowers after boiling?
A: Yes, it’s important to remove them to ensure a smooth texture in the final drink.
Osmanthus Black Tea Poached Milk
- 1 spoonful of Osmanthus flowers
- 200 ml pure milk
- 1 spoonful of black tea
- A pinch of brown sugar (adjustable to taste)
- Gather all ingredients. Adjust the amount of brown sugar to your sweetness preference.
- Gently toast the black tea and osmanthus flowers on low heat.
- Add brown sugar and continue to fry together.
- Pour in a small amount of water.
- Once the water boils, let it cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and osmanthus flowers.
- Add pure milk and bring to a boil. Optionally sprinkle a little osmanthus on top. If a sweeter taste is desired, add rock sugar.
- Calories: Moderate (varies with the amount of sugar and milk)
- Rich in antioxidants from black tea
- Calcium and vitamins from milk