Q1: Can I substitute other vegetables in this recipe?
A1: Yes, you can substitute with other vegetables of your choice.
Q2: Is it necessary to use a pressure cooker for this recipe?
A2: A pressure cooker is recommended for tender ribs in a shorter time, but you can also use a regular pot with increased cooking time.
Q3: What is the purpose of frying the ribs with sugar?
A3: Frying ribs with sugar helps to caramelize and add a rich flavor to the dish.
Mixed Vegetable and Pork Rib Stew
- Pork Ribs: 1000g
- Ginger: a suitable amount
- Corn Shoots: a suitable amount
- Chestnuts: 100g
- Half an Onion
- One Carrot
- Tai Tai Le Chicken Sauce: a suitable amount
- Tai Tai Le Cooking Wine: a suitable amount
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Boil the ribs with ginger, green onions, and Tai Tai Le cooking wine in cold water until boiling. Clean and drain the ribs.
- In a pan, fry sugar over low heat until caramelized, then add the ribs and stir-fry evenly.
- Add vegetables and stir-fried ribs to a pot, along with seasoning packets, ginger slices, and an adequate amount of Tai Tai Le chicken sauce.
- Add water to cover the ingredients and cook in a pressure cooker on meat mode for 30 minutes.
- Your flavorful stewed pork ribs are ready to enjoy!
- High in protein from pork ribs.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals from mixed vegetables.
- Caloric content mainly from pork ribs and chestnuts.