Q: Can I use fresh wood ear mushrooms instead of dried ones?
A: Yes, fresh wood ear mushrooms can be used. Adjust the boiling time as they don’t require as long as the dried ones.
Q: What can be a good substitute for the special sauce used in this recipe?
A: A mixture of soy sauce, a little sugar, and some sesame oil can be a good alternative if the special sauce is not available.
Q: Is it necessary to boil the vegetables before mixing them?
A: Boiling is important for hygiene and to soften the ingredients, enhancing the overall texture of the salad.
Easy Wood Ear and Enoki Mushroom Salad
- 250g Soaked Wood Ear Mushrooms
- A handful of Enoki Mushrooms
- 1 Carrot
- Salt, to taste
- 4 tablespoons of Special Stir-fry Sauce
- Thoroughly wash the soaked wood ear mushrooms. Boil them for 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Clean the enoki mushrooms and boil for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Mix the mushrooms with a small amount of salt.
- Add blanched carrot strips to the mushroom mixture.
- Pour approximately 4 tablespoons of the special stir-fry sauce over the mixture.
- Stir well, let it sit for a while, then stir again before serving.
- Enjoy your refreshing and appetizing salad!
- This recipe is simple and convenient.
- Low in calories, high in dietary fiber.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals from the vegetables.
- Low fat, suitable for a healthy diet.